Happy Holidays and Cheers to 2020!
Wow. What a year.
Just a few highlights of the last six-ish months by the numbers:
- Over 100 arts, culture, business, and civic leaders spent one-on-one time with David, our new CEO, to help him learn about the great community of artists and arts organizations in our city
- 8 new pieces of public art were put up in the greater Amani neighborhood
- 10 work group meetings moving forward our work in Neighborhood Partnerships, Support for Artists, Public Policy, Marketing and PR, and a DNC Arts and Culture activation with over 100 action commitments made across our standing and ad hoc work groups
- Over 500 residents in the greater Amani neighborhood engaged in arts and culture activities
- 500 tacos served to street art fans and artists in Amani and 1800 chocolate truffles gifted to the over 300 attendees at our launch party
And we are just getting started.
In 2020, we will be launching our quarterly reports to the network and other exciting new tools and engagement opportunities to increase connectivity and move our shared agenda forward.
Thank you so much for your engagement and support in 2019. We are looking forward to working with you in 2020 to create a more inclusive, engaged, and inspired Milwaukee.
Happy holidays and we will look forward to seeing you in 2020.